Monday, September 26, 2005

Nowt as queer as folk

At nine twenty two this evening I remembered that a new series of Queer as Folk was starting on SBS. If you don't know about it, it is about gays, made for gays. I called a friend to tell him a new series was about to start, but he knew already. Bitch should have called me and reminded me. I should not be so harsh. He was taping it as there was promise of sex and nudity, so I could have asked him for the tape.

There may have been a time when I watched shite on tv just because it had gay content, but I no longer do that. Now I only watch gay stuff on tv if it is good. By golly, QAF was good, very good. I think you can actually pick it up if you have never watched it before, so remember, next Monday night, 10pm, SBS.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, QAF is a bit blue at times andrew. These days I have sworn off the TV for blogging and listening to music, so I probably won't see any of it. I presume that your life is just like that which is depicted on QAF? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, yeah right :)

    But in my memory, there are some interesting recollections.

    ReplyDelete