Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lowering the tone of the street


I spent many of my childhood years in the country and so I do know about cars and mud and how the two are linked. Breaking lumps of dried mud off the underside of the wheel arches was a bit of fun. But I cannot recall seeing a car as all over dirty as this one. Where has it been?

I can understand the need to clean around the door handles, but why make such big patches? It was the same the other side and obviously back seat passengers weren't welcome.

Is this what M!key's bike looks like after a dirt trail ride?
Click the pic for a proper view.

1 comment:

  1. How bizarre... Yes, myself and my bike can get as muddy as that car during a mucky ride. Since I hade to replace a siezed jockey wheel, I have sworn off doing too many rides that result in such filthiness however, as they can be quite expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.