Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ta A and H.

I could have emailed it, but instead I wanted to type it on some nice paper and put it in their mail box. After I spent some time looking in a large office supply place and realising that I cannot buy a single sheet of paper, R knocked off from his work a sheet of parchment.



******** St Kilda Rd
Melbourne 3004


29th June, 2005





********
Building Managers
*********




Dear A*** and H****,

I would like to thank you both for your co-operative and pleasant manner during my time as the body corporate committee liaison person.

It was a pleasure to work with you for the benefit of ********.




Yours faithfully,
Andrew ********.

3 comments:

  1. Andrew, pray tell, what do you mean by otter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slim, sleek and smooth. I used to be all three, now only the latter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks. I was confounded.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.