Friday, February 18, 2005

I feel better now

Casualisation of the Australian work force continues unabated and I don't like it.

What a mean, mealy mouthed way to treat a loyal worker. If his work was unsatisfactory, you should have had him dismissed. Instead after twenty something years of service, you will not give him long service leave. Even worse, when a court awards it, you challenge it in a higher court.

No wonder you are seen as a club for the elite. Absolutely despicable behavior by the MCC.


Contact details deleted.

3 comments:

  1. Andrew, thanks for posting on by blog. Glad the slogan was used there first. Makes a heck of a lot of sense to me.
    Hoping everything is super with you. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear...
    I've been reading your blog.. nice!
    I'm 24, brasilian and enjoy very much everything you write...
    Well, I have a blog too, but It's all in portuguese.. so, someday I'll put it in english, ok?
    See you and good luck in you life!
    Paty
    (Salvador - Bahia - BRAZIL)
    http://patyps.blogspot.com/
    http://fotolog.terra.com.br/ixtapaty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Nice to get the feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Whenever I wish I was young again, I am sobered by memories of algebra.