Friday, January 07, 2005

Gotta see this

There is a bit of kid in us all and I find this endlessly amusing. As kids, my brother and myself would running around saying 'bum', laughing our heads off because we thought it was such a rude word.

Here is my present day equivalent. There is movie out at the moment called 'Meet the Fockers'. Surely a title you need to be careful with. Normally I would not see a movie like this but here is why I want to see it.

The mother's character name is Martha.

If there is more of this sort of word play, I really want to see it.

1 comment:

  1. I really need to hire out the dvd so I can watch the first one, then I can watch the second one. Well from what I've heard lately on the radio, everyone is taking the mickey out of the name.

    ReplyDelete

Democracy is all very well, but why give it to the people - Audrey Forbes-Hamilton.